Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: is everyone ready to get LOST tonight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    is everyone ready to get LOST tonight?

    should be a great episode.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: is everyone ready to get LOST tonight?

    worst show E V E R
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: is everyone ready to get LOST tonight?

    I cannot wait.. 16 episodes, then 32 more and it's over!!!
    this show rocks

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: is everyone ready to get LOST tonight?

    Yeah, I'm LOST, without 24 being on, when the hell is the show getting back on the air. Keifer is out of jail. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: is everyone ready to get LOST tonight?

    I think they only finished 8 before the writers strike .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: is everyone ready to get LOST tonight?

    Yes, there are only 8 in the can.

    I'm thinking about catching all 8 on the DVR before watching. Only bad thing is that I feel more satisfied if I string them out over several weeks rather than watching them all at once.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: is everyone ready to get LOST tonight?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">worst show E V E R</div></div>


    hahaha and this coming from someone that makes a thread about every [censored] reality show....are you [censored] joking?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •